Professional Organizing Services
NEW CLIENT AND ONSITE PROCESS
1) Discuss with the client the details of the project and their unique vision and goals.
2) Determine if additional items and services are needed and what the budget will be for those items. In some cases that may not be fully determined until we progress through the project. This can depend on how many items will be discarded or retained, which cannot always be determined ahead of time. I can shop for those items or suggest items to be obtained by client.
3) Establish estimated time/cost of completion
4) Determine payment method
5) Set a date for the project
6) Proceed to....MakeitBetter!!
7) Send tips and tricks list to client for continued organizational success going forward
I take great care to limit the feeling of being overwhelmed during the project. My client friendly method employs a "little by little" approach, focusing on smaller groups of items at a time.
**For safety reasons, in-home appointments with male clients require a female acquaintance (of client) be present.**
1 ) 4 - 6 hours per day, depending on size of project
2) Clear and clean space
3) Sort items into categories
4) Organize items back into space
5) Determine (if not beforehand) any additional storage items needed
6) Shop if necessary